Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just Give Me a Moment

I know. Just yesterday I wrote of hope. I live in hope. Hope is my mojo. And very, very rarely do I give in to despair. But right now, in this moment the sadness overwhelms me. The news gets worse every day; death, violence, disease, brutal governments, torture, oppression of the weak, suppression of truth, a f**king global war against women, Buddhist monks killed as they protest for justice, murder committed in sick appeals to a loving God. If there is a god, She should just come down right now, annihilate us all and proclaim the human race a "failed experiment."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your sadness leaves soon, and the wonderful, joyous you returns.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeez... I should have written something after that. The hopelessness DID pass, and quite quickly. I simply haven't felt compelled to write anything that I thought was relevant, or meaningful. The sadness passed. I'm fine. But thank you so much for your concern and your good wishes.